By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from PG Coaching

pgcoaching

Hello,

Here is what PG Coaching does:

-coaching for expatriates and foreign employees to help them with cross cultural trainings and with a coaching strategy to relocate successfully to the UK, and providing them with psychological support in the form of NLP/hypnosis therapy

-corporate wellbeing coaching and trainings with NLP and metaphysics techniques

-coaching for an extraordinary life: empower yourself, discover your greatness, your purpose, the power of your mind and how you can manifest reality

-NLP/hypnosis for social anxiety and depression

-metaphysics for social change

Thank you very much for creating the Scottish business forum, allowing us to network and help each other.

Warm wishes,

Piercarla
Life Coaching UK - Piercarla Garusi Life Coach - - Home

TomB

TomB

Welcome to the forum Piercarla,

Hope you find SBF as useful as we all do.

All the best.

Tom

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Thanks for taking the time to post Piercarla and of course a warm welcome from me as well :)

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Piercarla!

Welcome to the forums! Another member of the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce I see! I'm member 24920 ;)

Hope you enjoy the forums :D

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking