By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Moray Web Solutions

Gordon N

Gordon N

Hi all!

This is my first visit to ScottishBusinessForums so I thought I should extend my hand and introduce myself...

My name is Gordon, I am in the process of establishing a Moray based web design and development business called Moray Web Solutions. I am in my last few days in the RAF after 12 years as an engineer, and looking forward to a more relaxed working life! (Well it might be harder work, but I'll have to put up with less grief!).

Born in Edinburgh where I worked in I.T. for a few years before deciding to work her majesty's finest I moved back to Lossiemouth for a secong time back in 2004. I setup and ran a business IT company when I got here but couldn't devote the time to get it properly off the ground. Now having decided to leave a few years early I have finished my Master CIW Designer certification and can't wait to be my own boss full time.

Looking forward to sharing advice and views on all things Scottish Business...

Regards,

Gordon

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hello Gordon,

Welcome to SBF :) I do hope that you will find the place useful and informative.

Starting a new business is always an exciting time and SBF is the perfect platform to ask any start up questions etc. Looking forward to your contributions :)

frockery

frockery

Welcome to SBF, Gordon! I think our paths may already have crossed elsewhere :)

Gordon N

Gordon N

Thanks, and I think you may be right! ;) I seem to recognise a few faces round here in fact....:)

Regards,

Gordon

TomB

TomB

Hey Gordon,

Welcome to the Forum.

All the very best with your new business!!

Love the site by the way nice clean layout. I have to admit i'm a huge fan of drop shadows and glow! :D

T

Gordon N

Gordon N

Love the site by the way nice clean layout. I have to admit i'm a huge fan of drop shadows and glow! :D
Thanks Tom, always nice to get a compliment from another designer! :)

Regards,

Gordon

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking