By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Luise :)

L

Luise Moffatt

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined Scottish Business Forums.....it is 3am in the morning! My powers of speech have just about given up for the day :)

I live and work in Glasgow and the surrounding area. Have a wee look at my website to find out what I do :)

Have great week everyone.

L

Luise Moffatt

Thanks for the welcome :)

I had a wee look at your website. What a good idea:)

Have great and productive day

L

Luise Moffatt

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the welcome :)

It is the German spelling of Louise. I think by the time I came along my mother had run out of ideas and so named me after herself!

I had a look at your website. There are some lovely shots on there :)

Have a good day

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Luise,

Thanks for signing up and welcome to our forums. I hope you find the place useful and I look forward to your contributions. I'm sure our paths will cross on the forums very soon :)

L

Luise Moffatt

Thanks for the welcome :)

Have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
stugster

stugster

Hey Luise! :D

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see more friendly faces joining up!

Hope you have a pleasant time here!

TomB

TomB

HI Luise,

welcome to the forums.

Your website is really interesting, i'm going to have a wee read up on Mickel therapy, never heard of it before.

Anyway hope you find the forums useful and look forward to chatting to you.

Tom

B

bennysweeney

Hi Luise,
Nice to bump into you again. Keep networking and together we'll conquer the world. Or at least build up a successful business.
Benny