By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Kent?!?

Greg Findley

Greg Findley

Hi everyone!

Its Greg here from Kent :confused: some of you may know me from UKBF, but thought I'd say hi as I've been helping out with some design work on the new logo and forum theme :)

I'm sure I can still get involved with some of the threads (aslong as they are not directly related to doing business in Scotland) I wonder if I can make the claim to be your furthest member from Scotland... :p

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Greg,

Thanks for joining up and a big thank you for all your help on the forum design etc. It's been a great experience seeing things change so quickly. I think you must be the farthest from Scotland just now but we aim to be inclusive anyway :p

frockery

frockery

Welcome to SBF, Greg :D

Great work on the new logo and theme! We are all impressed. :)

Greg Findley

Greg Findley

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the welcomes and I'm glad everyone is liking the new logo and forum look :D
Catch up with you all soon
Greg

S

Sally

Hi Greg

I am over in Egypt at the moment so I think I am further away than you :p

Nice work on the logo :)

Greg Findley

Greg Findley

Hi Greg
I am over in Egypt at the moment so I think I am further away than you :p
Nice work on the logo :)
Hi Sally,
Yes I think you might have won that one!
Thanks, glad you like it :)
Greg