By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello From Jennie At Freeagent

Do any of you use FreeAgent?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

Hi everyone! I can't believe I've only just found this forum. It already feels like a lovely, friendly community.

I work at FreeAgent as their outreach manager. For those of you who don't know who FreeAgent are, we offer cloud accounting software which is aimed at freelancers and small businesses. Basically, we want to make managing your money and accounting as simple and pain free as possible for you.

Other than that, I can be found out and about in Edinburgh, try out new restaurants and bars. So if you've found any new hidden gems, let me know :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Jennie,

A warm welcome from me as well :)

To be honest I've only recently started to relaunch the forums having had to close them for a while for various reasons. It's quite encouraging that you feel this is a great resource as I started with these forums almost 5 years ago - It's good to know it's been worth the effort :p

Lots of plans as well so would really appreciate as many people as possible spreading the word. I'm also open to any ideas and suggestion people may have to try and really make this the number one port of call for all small business across Scotland.

saltire

saltire

Welcome to SBF Jennie :) I actually use Freeagent in one of my businesses and it's a great system. Hoping to move a couple of other ventures over soon as well :)

Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

Welcome to SBF Jennie :) I actually use Freeagent in one of my businesses and it's a great system. Hoping to move a couple of other ventures over soon as well :)
Thank you! :) Great to hear you're a happy FreeAgent user too!

B

Branded Merchandise

We don't use FreeAgent but I've heard good things about it. Are there any other Scottish based cloud accounting companies?

Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

We don't use FreeAgent but I've heard good things about it. Are there any other Scottish based cloud accounting companies?
Hi, that's good to hear :) I don't think there are any other Scottish based cloud accounting companies, not to my knowledge anyway :)

justDAJ

justDAJ

I can think of one that almost was, but they were swallowed up by a global firm.

I've never used FreeAgent but have read great things about the product, and it's wonderful that they are a Scottish firm.

B

Branded Merchandise

Hi, that's good to hear :) I don't think there are any other Scottish based cloud accounting companies, not to my knowledge anyway :)
Cool! Before I started my business, I was a CA for an accounting firm so I am (maybe a bit sadly!) always interested in how we can improve our accounting processes. We've been using Quickfile and it's done the job for us but is perhaps a bit too simplistic. We'll make a note to look at FreeAgent!

Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

Thank you both for your comments :) Please feel free to ask me any questions and if you do decide to delve further then check out our free trial so you can have a play about, no strings attached (you don't enter your credit card details or anything).

P

Pete Brindle

Hi Jennie!

I haven't tried FreeAgent yet but it looks good! I will definitely have a look at it.

Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

Hi Jennie!

I haven't tried FreeAgent yet but it looks good! I will definitely have a look at it.
Hi Pete! That's great. We offer a free trial so you could sign up to that and have a play around with it :) Any questions, just shout!