By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Glasgow

kirk

Hello everybody,

My name is Kirk, no captain jokes please, and I work for a Printing company based in Glasgow. If there are any questions you need to ask about the process of files/printing/finishing your item then just let me know.
I am married with 2 daughters for my sins.(we all remember what boys are like and I am not looking forward to the first boyfriend at my door !!!)
Not too sure how this all works but I am strangely excited about it all, should I be worried about that or just enjoy the tingle ??

Brian McIntosh

Welcome Kirk..set phasers to malky. Sorry, couldn't resist.

You and your tingle should just get stuck in to answering some of the printing questions here. I'm sure you'll find us a friendly bunch, apart from Alison at Frockery and Stugster. Watch them, they're trouble.

nothing does

nothing does

Hi Kirk, I think I've used you guys in the past when I worked for an agency in Edinburgh. Welcome!

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Kirk,

Nice to see you got here eventually and my apologies for the delay :)

I was on your site last night but couldn't really find out any pricing etc. Do you print purely for other printers or do you offer services to the general public? Maybe I even missed the prices :p

TomB

TomB

Hi Kirk,

Welcome to the forums, its nice to see a printer on the boards now.

I can imagine you'll be getting lots of questions :D

I was looking at your site as well, I take it that you do all the standard printing, business cards, letterheads and all that.

Can you give us some example prices or something as a guide? It would be really useful.

T

frockery

frockery

I'm sure you'll find us a friendly bunch, apart from Alison at Frockery and Stugster. Watch them, they're trouble.
I heard that, snapper!

Welcome to SBF, Kirk. Good to have you on board this enterprise. :D

kirk

Thanks David,

I am suprised you were allowed to use somebody from Glasgow as I thought that was like sending a job to Australia (or Vulcan for Snapper) for Edinburgh Agencies !
Like the web site - I wish my Directors were a bit more adventurest in ours .

kirk

The web site does have a feature for quick quotes but if you want the best response you are always better to talk to somebody direct. If its a "Live" job to place that would give me better power to - ahem - shave a few pounds off the price.

kirk

Hi and thanks for the welcome. Can I referr you to the answer posted to . We treat quote as new because there is so many variables to consider i.e. paper, colours etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing does

nothing does

Thanks David,

I am suprised you were allowed to use somebody from Glasgow as I thought that was like sending a job to Australia (or Vulcan for Snapper) for Edinburgh Agencies !
Like the web site - I wish my Directors were a bit more adventurest in ours .
It comes down to quality and service (and cost). I'm more than happy to use printers that are outside the Lothians. Who is your rep for Edinburgh? Might get in touch when my nest print job comes up.

Thanks for the comment regarding the site.

kirk

I would love to help in any way I can - just let me know when to contact you when the time comes and I will do my upmost to help. Not sure if I can put my direct work e-mail on this ?

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Kirk! Fancy meeting you here! :D

Hope you enjoy the forums! We're better than all the others ;)

As for Snappers previous litigious comments, well, he's just covering up for his bad behaviour!

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking