By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Easy PC Scotland!

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hello Forum!!

Stuart Gilbertson, from Edinburgh, here to say hello!

A bit about me: I'm a 21 year old student who has stupidly managed to talk his University into letting him do a business as part of the course! :) Not often they let you do that eh? :)

The business:
Easy PC Scotland serve the Edinburgh area and gear ourselves towards home users and small businesses (yes, you lot!). So you can see why I'm here ;)

The company was formed last year in April, but I only started working on it at the end of September. So far, it has come on leaps and bounds with some prestigious small businesses asking for our help and assistance.

Price wise, we're extremely competitive with the larger I.T. firms, but maybe a tad more expensive than the one-man bands that aren't doing the business as their day job.

We've got someone at the phone (not a PA, not a Secretary, but a TECHNICIAN!) pretty much all day - and they speak English too!

We offer support over the telephone and over the Internet in the form of Remote Control Support. On top of that, we also offer to pick-up and drop-off PCs for a small additional fee, or you can drop it off yourself. It doesn't stop there! We also visit you at the home or office (without a call-out charge!) and we offer free diagnostics and consultations on work about to be done too.

Will be hanging round these forums as much as possible to offer advice, help, and support! (Where I can!)

F

Foo

Hi Stuart,

I might be needing your services in the near future for some of my clients. We offer Multimedia services to our clients and have found most of them have problems with their PCs. Some of them even ask us if we can fix or set them up with new equipement unfortunitly we can't as we don't have the staff or contacts to do this. Any hoo I'll keep you in mind.

MarkB

MarkB

Staff member
Hi Stuart

I have just taken over the forum and it would be interesting to learn how your business has got on over the last 3 years since the forum was last active.

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking