By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Cybergal Solutions

CybergalSolutions

CybergalSolutions

Hello Everyone

I own www.cybergalsolutions.com. We have just rebranded. New name, website, everything - it's all quite exciting :)

Having worked in Marketing/PR and Business Development for over 20 years I am here to a) connect to new clients hopefully and b) offer advice to anyone just starting out. We all know how daunting it is starting a new business so it's good to be here.

Although Marketing is forefront in our business we offer business development and lead generation packages to companies across the UK. These are unique packages with a unique, non-invasive approach and our clients are reporting 80% conversion rates with the leads that we supply.

It's great to be here.

Have a great day

:)

O

Oliviawood

Hi, I am from UK and I want to invest in Turkey, and I need help about the type of investment to be made and obtaining work and residence permits. Do you know a professional law firm in Turkey? I heard about Solmaz Law &Consultancy in Istanbul, do yu have any idea?

Heysel

Heysel

Are you involved in setting up a CRM system? One user of this forum was interested in this topic recently.

CybergalSolutions

CybergalSolutions

Are you involved in setting up a CRM system? One user of this forum was interested in this topic recently.
Hi

Not something I have done before I am afraid, sorry.

I am sure there's someone on here that could help though

Have a great day