By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from Boxby!

Boxby

Hi There

I've finally made it, after logging in and resetting paswords three times!
It's really good to see so many familiar names, and it's great to be involved in a Scottish Orientated forum. Many events etc are so focused on southern England that sometimes it gets frustrating watching opportunities and events slip by because you can't spare a day to go to an event that lasts a couple of hours.

Can I publish my press release? Is that being cheeky?

Kind regards
Sandra

frockery

frockery

Hi Sandra!

I was wondering where you were. :)

There is a private members' forum here but it is a wee bit difficult to find as it doesn't show up when you log in (or maybe I'm just dim). If you shuffle along there, you will find details of the planned meet up in Edinburgh on 7th May.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Sandra,

Thanks again for joining back up and thanks also for sorting that parcel for me yesterday. I know who i'll be using going forward for this type of thing!

Apologies for the login issues not quite sure what's happened there! The private forum will not appear until you sign in and is at the very top of all the forums. I did test this but please let me know if this isn't working correctly.

Looking forward to your posts :)

frockery

frockery

I guess I am just dim then, though I found it OK this time. :)

D

Dizzydiza

Hello....its not alway clear from the posts on the other forum who is from scotland....or am i just being dim again....so its nice to see the names here...welcome :)

Boxby

I'm in sunny Girvan
Well, not sunny today, but at least I can live safe in the knowledge that we never have a traffic jam!!!

frockery

frockery

Or maybe you're just dim:D
Robbie the Pict once described me in similar terms when I asked why his car engine was in bits on my kitchen table. He was lucky not to end up in bits himself.... You have been warned. :D;)

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Sandra! :D

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D:D:D