By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello from an eco friendly printer.

Brian McIntosh

Hello from an eco friendly...

Hi All again. I was a prolific poster in the last forum. About 1000 posts a month if I remember correctly. My business it totally environmentally friendly with a carbon footprint of -12,048. That's until I jump into my car. I look forward to posting tons of inane drivel on here.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Brian! Welcome back :)

I hope you find the switch in forums a positive step forward.

I dont remember it being as much as a 1000 posts a month maybe more like 2000 :p

Anyway, i'm sure any contributions you make will be of value. Hopefully we can also get this meetup scheduled as it would be nice to catch up.

Brian McIntosh

My attempt at irony wasn't very good. My post was a throwback to another forum. Anyway, glad to be back . Any idea when the Edinburgh meetup is happening? I'm down in Edinburgh early May so then would be a good time for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Ohh! Edinburgh meet-up! Fantastic idea!

Welcome to the new forums! :) Don't forget to wipe your feet! :p

frockery

frockery

Hello stranger! Good to see you and I like the sound of an Edinburgh meet up. Stuart can buy the first round. :)

nothing does

nothing does

Eco-friendly printer! Could you please give me more details. I'm a designer who uses printers a lot and I wondered if your services may fit in with my business

Brian McIntosh

Hi David,

Sorry, I'm not even a printer, I'm a photographer. My comments above were my attempt at sarcasm but unless you were frequenting other forums they wouldn't really make sense.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Dont worry David. I actually read Brian's post several times and I actually only got it just then! I'll be joining the club :p

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking