By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello Fellow Members!

Stephen Sherry

Stephen Sherry

Hi Everyone,

I'm Stephen and I'm behind Avenue To Sales Limited - a consultancy helping start-ups and established small businesses develop or evolve sales strategy.

After a decade working in sales for corporate and SMBs, I decided to silence my inner critic and set up my business. Every day is a school day running a business, but its been an enjoyable challenge so far.

Looking forward to contributing to the forum!

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Stephen,

Great to see you on the forums :) It's great to see Twitter helping with getting people to sign up!

Wish you all the best with your new venture and really hope you enjoy the forums. It goes without saying that if I can help you in any way at all you just need to ask :)

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Hi Stephen! Welcome to the forum :) I hope you find it useful!

Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

I don't know how I missed this! So a belated welcome from me too :)