By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello Everyone

• Thread starter Businessmoneymatters
  • Start date
Businessmoneymatters

Businessmoneymatters

Hello, thanks for having me.

My name is David Mulholland from Belfast.

I work independently alongside many different B2B providers and my role involves helping all types of businesses reduce their ongoing bills on card processing, telecoms, energy, tax as well as providing all types of finance.

Please do feel free to pm me if you would like me to help with a FREE cost cutting review

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
I am not sure you are allowed to advertise your services on the forum? Otherwise we will be hit with a barrage of spam. I could be wrong but have you checked with the forum owner?

Businessmoneymatters

Businessmoneymatters

I am not sure you are allowed to advertise your services on the forum? Otherwise we will be hit with a barrage of spam. I could be wrong but have you checked with the forum owner?
Hi, not sure what you mean as I havent advertised anything? I just added what I can do to help others so isnt it about helping each other here or else what is the point? If that is not the case maybe I should be looking at another site?