By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello Everyone!!

• Thread starter Indigo Social Media
  • Start date
I

Indigo Social Media

Hi everyone, my name's Neil and I work at Indigo Social Media based in Giffnock, Glasgow. Our aim is to help small to medium businesses grow by building them an online presence through social networks.

Our prices are very reasonable and we can offer bespoke marketing services specific to the targets you want to achieve.

If you would like any more info, please don't hesitate to get in touch:
Tel: 0141 375 0353
email: [email protected]

I

Indigo Social Media

Please check out our video for more info:

Wee Print

Wee Print

Hi Neil,

Great little video! Here is my one, what do you think? I have it created by a start up business.

If you guys need any design or print please let me know

Best Wishes
Jenny
www.weeprint.co.uk

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Neil,

Welcome to SBF! and you too Jenny (haven't seen you on here for a while :)

Love both the videos - they're a great way to show people what you do and much better than words probably ever could. We're just about finished our one for SBF as well :)

If I can help anyway in helping you both to use the forums better please do ping me an email or send me a PM :)

Wee Print

Wee Print

Hi Neil,

I know, I actually forgot all about this forum :oops: but I will be on here a lot more now!

I look forward to seeing your video then!

If I need any help I will

Have a nice day
Jenny

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking