By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello everyone

V

Vix62

Hi,

I'm an Edinburgh based freelance illustrator working from my home studio. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine today!

Vicki

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Vicki,

Welcome to Scottish Business Forums :)

Unfortunately i'm stuck in the office today and dont even have a window :(

I hope you find the forums useful and if I can help you in any way please feel free to email me or drop me a PM :)

frockery

frockery

Welcome to SBF Vicki. :)

Since you are in Edinburgh, are you going to make it along to our first meet up tomorrow?

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Vicki,

I took an hour out with a pint of Cobra Beer and sat in the garden. Was very nice and relaxing! :D

Welcome to the forums! Please do come tomorrow! :)

TomB

TomB

Hey Vicki,

Welcome to the SBF.

Its great to see some sunshine in Edinburgh :) Long may it last

T

V

Vix62

Ooops, I missed your msg about the meet-up. I can't get out much at the moment anyway as just got a new pup and can't leave him alone. Good incentive to get work done at my desk!

Sunshine seems to have faded out today. *sigh*

nothing does

nothing does

Hi Vicky,

Love your work! Well worth putting a link to your site as part of your signature.

If I ever need an illustrator I'll deffo be in touch.

V

Vix62

Thanks for your positive comments and good advice about the signature! I'm trying to increase my local clients as at the moment all my work seems to be coming from London.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking