By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello All

john mphee

john mphee

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the forum. john here with my new peer to peer finance website, www.p2pmoneyshop.com im looking for feedback and ways to improve my site and the end up is to find a way to monetize the site any feedback would be great thanks . regards john

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi John,

Welcome to SBF :) It looks like you're off to a great start with the site. I love the concept of P2P lending and have certainly heard of sites like Zopa and Funding Circle.

What was the main reason for you developing the site? What is it you're hoping to achieve?

It might be worth looking into whether any of the sites offer affiliate schemes where they will pay you to send them traffic. I'm guessing you'll know that you'll need far more content before being able to get the site ranking for any decent keywords etc?

Good luck with the site and feel free to use the site for any other questions you may have :)

john mphee

john mphee

Thanks for getting back to me. as for my website www.p2pmoneyshop.com Im still not sure what way to go with the site, as the whole peer to peer financial industry is still in its infant stage and i think its yet to explode ,and with the uk government going to regulate the industry next year it will only bring more players into the business .the site itself can really go a few ways ,I guess i can team up with a few hand picked lenders and promote their lending sites or i could team up with a partner and have our own lending site . Im really looking for someone to partner me with ideas as to how to take the site forward , the words p2p moneyshop can also incorporate a lot more things , i.e. p2p money transfers there is also the whole bitcoin thing again its all to do with peer to peer (p2p) . in the future im thinking we will have p2p mortgages ,p2p car loans, p2p inssurance, p2p studant loans.
and many many more p2p financial products .I dont think the peer to peer industry will take over from banks but i do think people in the future wont be going to banks when they can get financial products at better rates online .I dont know if ive made anything clearer but i feel really passionate about the whole peer to peer concept for the future, Regards john . www.p2pmoneyshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
saltire

saltire

A belated welcome from me as well John.

I'm a massive fan of Zopa ad actually lend on it myself currently. I agree that this area has massive amounts of potential. Bitcoin has had a fair amount of ups and downs over the last few months. I've always said I would check Bitcoin out as I've never really understood it fully.

I think i'll go do that now while I remember!

john mphee

john mphee

Thanks saltire for your advice and yes i do agree with you about Bitcoin again its still in its early stages but everyday you hear more and more news and more people getting into it as i said the p2p thing again is the future im thinking and Bitcoin is just going to get bigger and bigger.
Regards John

J

JasonLee

Guys, I want to ask you. How do you protect your bitcoins when making deals? Now I'm in an active search for reliable protection and found a mixer for bitcoins https://bestmixer.io/, which makes the coins clean and anonymous. What can you say about this?

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking