By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hello All Quick Intro, Local Paymentsense Rep Scotland N/e And Own/run Events Venue Based In Dundee

M

Monty Sylvester

Hello everyone,

Great to be on-board, I have recently started up a bar and events venue based in Dundee within the last year, we hold all kinds of events from gigs to private parties, club nights and all manner of assorted events in-between.

I`m also a Business Development manager for PaymentSense covering the North-East of Scotland area from Dundee - Aberdeen - Glenrothes - Perth all parts in between and around.

If anyone is considering a card terminal, integrated EPoS system, virtual terminal, ecommerce, business loan, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.

We offer some of the lowest rates with no setup or arrangement fees and capped rates for up to 5 years, we also offer 24/7 support and if your in the Scotland North-east area I am on hand to help and only a phone call away, any business is built on reputation and I make it my mission to ensure anyone who I am responsible for gets nothing but the best service and any queries/issues are resolved and sorted as quick and hassle free as possible.

PaymentSense is recommended by over 100 trade associations.

On average if you are new to cards you can increase your current sales by around 25% and if you already have a merchant account we can save you up to 40% on your current fees.

If you are still in contract, then still get in contact as we may still be able to do something for you.

Look forward to speaking hearing from anyone, if I can help in anyway re:events venues, card processing options please drop me a message i`d be happy to help,

best regards
Monty Sylvester

t:0808 284 9718
[email protected]
www.businesspaymentsolutionsscotland.co.uk
www.facebook.com/businesspaymentsolutions

www.reddeventsdundee.co.uk/

Last edited:
M

Monty Sylvester

I got a trophy, happy days :)
"Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this."

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Monty,

Apologies for the delayed response. We've been having some teething issues with the forums which are thanfully now resolved :)

Nice to see you on the forums and I've heard lots of good things about Paymentsense. It sounds like you've got your hands full with the events business is well. Good to be busy I guess :)

If you have any questions regarding the forums please get in touch. More than happy to talk you through how it all works and how to get the best out of them :)

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Hi and a welcome from me as well! How are you enjoying your time on the forum so far?