By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Heading in to

D

Dizzydiza

Edinburgh this evening for a night with Derek Acorah in the Playhouse :D

I love watching Most Haunted....but I have no idea what this show is going to be like. Will report tomorrow ;)

D

Dizzydiza

It was excellent!.....he did readings for people in the audience....about 8 in total throughout the evening. Ok not very many but it was nice for the people who got the readings. The first one was sad at the end of her reading....she had lost a baby through miscarriage and he told her that the baby was with the person he was talking to. At no point before that did she indicate that she had lost a baby. There was another one where the son came through who was lying in a chapel of rest. From what I understand the lady had arranged to come to see Derek Acorah before the son died unexpectedly and he came through cause the son knew she would be there. He was really good...he didnt make a big song and dance about it..Derek went down to these ladies and quietly comforted them.
Whether you believe in spirits or not it was a good show ;)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I actually find him quite scary but I guess that probably relates to me being very sceptical about what he does etc. I do agree that he does come over as quite plausible but for me i'm not sure whether that type of gift exists.

Brian McIntosh

I'm definitely on the cynical side of the fence. I've heard of him but have never seen him doing his stuff just because I don't believe in all the afterlife stuff.

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking