By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Having to login again!!!!!!!

alanbold

It seems that whenever I finish writing a post or reply and hit the submit button I always get the message that i need to refresh the page and log back in. Am I too slow a writer or are others experiencing the same. How long do we get before the session closes?
Thanks
Alan

It seems that whenever I finish writing a post or reply and hit the submit button I always get the message that i need to refresh the page and log back in. Am I too slow a writer or are others experiencing the same. How long do we get before the session closes?
Thanks
Alan
Mine doesn't close... which is lucky because I've actually forgotten my password! :eek:hmy: