By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Have you ever bought digital services from marketing agencies/freelancers?

I

Ibra_Bkeeper

Have you ever bought digital services from marketing agencies/freelancers? If yes, how was your experience? If not, why not?

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
Whether you are buying from marketing agencies or freelancers the first thing to do is to check their reputation online. If there is nothing available to check then ask them for examples of their work.

In a perfect world word-of-mouth would be the best way to find a marketing agency/freelancer but this is not always possible.

Needhelp

Needhelp

Verified Member
It is very simple, look at their reputation online, look at the work they have done and make your own mind up. You could even use websites such as Upwork to find a long-term freelancer. There are options out there, don't be afraid to use them.

Stuart -Yellow Tomato

Stuart -Yellow Tomato

Deffo - as a freelancer myself it would be rude not to!

To be fair it's been a bit of a mixed bag, some are good, some you can see why they are freelancing - they couldn't get a job anywhere proper!

It's a real difficulty finding a roster of good people I can call on who have the same work ethic.