By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Have You Ever Been Issued With A Threatening Legal Notice?

Allegrif

Allegrif

If so, what was it for and how did you approach the issue to get everything resolved? I was once confusingly issued a take-down notice for an image on a website, despite the fact I'd actually purchased the image on a stock image website. A few emails cleared it up, but it was a bit unnerving.

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

I had a dispute with a client who wouldn't pay up at the end of the job. Naturally I sent them reminder after reminder, and eventually they got a little more firm. Anyway, one day they sent me a threatening document saying they were going to try me for harassment! I wouldn't need to harass if they paid up!

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking