By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Hating my new business!

J

JennaT17

Hi, I just took over a well established sandwich delivery round which does really well! However I’m hating every second of it, so much so that the past 3+ weeks my depression has come to an all time high!

I was unhappy in my previous job which is why I started looking for something new, however this clearly isn’t for me and has made me even more depressed!!
I’m wondering if anyone has ever been in a similar position or if anyone knows if/even I would be able to sell the business so early on! Help!!!

B

billsukes04

What made you took over that business? A business effectiveness relies so much to its owner to make decisions and marketing efforts. It takes a lot of guts to start and make a succesful business. It just doesn't become succesful right away.

Last edited by a moderator: