By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Has anyone used this service for automated DPAs?

I

inquirer

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here! :) So - Thanks for having me!

I am a (very) small business that deals with EU as well as the UK (IT related),and I am slightly confused how Dataprotection will work exactly. I am more technical than legal, and cannot (dont want to) afford a laywer for each time I need a DPA or related agreement. Coincidentally a bunch of people I met at a conference last year implemented an online tool that will create a DPA in the context of EU/UK Law as a Word document (www.dpabot.com) , by just answering around 15 questions (some of which seem pretty complex if you really want to understand them) directly in their online-app. The resulting DPA costs 14 Euroes.

To get to the point, they gave me 10 free DPAs (a token that enables this) to try it, which I did, and to me the result looks good (and is long, has 9 pages or something) but I am not in a position to say whether the content is actually legally "watertight".

So my question is - has anyone who kinda knows about DPAs in the context of Brexit used the service www.dpabot.com ? Or would be kind enough to try it and let me know?
The gift token is
"egit-friends-77"
(no quotes)
Webapp is at
www.dpabot.com

You will need to put this token-key in where it asks for payment, there is a GiftToken Option. It took me around 20 minutes to complete all the questions, but I did read all the small text information with every question, so somebody with knowledge can probably do it in ten.

A "dont use it" or "good enough for a small company" would be the ideal answer, for those who want to help me! There should be nine free DPAs left on this token, which I am very happy to give away here, as long as at least one of you knowledgable people can give me feedback.

Thanks!!

ps.: If you know of other cheap means to get my DPAs - very happy to hear from it, thanks!