By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Greetings!

Matthew

Matthew

Hello there, I'm Matthew.

I'm new here -- but I'm not someone seeking an apprenticeship; rather, I'm someone who employs apprentices (or shortly will be, in any case). I saw this forum advertised on Twitter, and thought I'd introduce myself to the community.

I run a games company - www.semulo.com - and I'd like to say that I like the forums so far!

If you have any questions about my company, or the type of apprenticeships we'll be offering, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Ryan

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the forum! I saw your company started following us on Twitter, and I also noticed on my lunch break that you registered - so I'm glad you made your first post :)

It's also nice to see an employer sign up, I'm sure if you make a thread in the specific forum about what kind of apprenticeships you'll be offering, a lot of people would love to read it

Adam

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard Matthew , Its great to see a company on the forum already looking to get into apprenticeships, feel free to post more about your apprenticeship program.

Matthew

Matthew

Thanks for the welcome - we'll be posting more information about the types of apprenticeships we'll be offering soon, although we're in a relatively unique position as we operate remotely - we don't operate local offices in the UK.

Ryan

Yes, it's definitely worth keeping us posted on - I'm sure as the forum grows we'll have some interest from our members, especially with such an exciting career!

Adam

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the welcome - we'll be posting more information about the types of apprenticeships we'll be offering soon, although we're in a relatively unique position as we operate remotely - we don't operate local offices in the UK.
I would imagine that type of position would be highly sort after by many youngsters looking to get into the business, look forward to seeing more information on it when you are ready.

Matthew

Matthew

I'm looking at the current categorisations available on these forums -- most of our apprenticeships would fall into IT-based ones, although some other ones (Community Management, Moderation, and Safety) don't fall readily into any category.

Going slightly off-topic here, but thanks for the kind words about the scheme we'd be offering :) We'll have a thread up soon about the apprenticeships we're offering once we've clarified everything internally.