By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Greetings From The Virtual Office

Liz McCallum

Liz McCallum

Hello, I am Liz and I recently set up Archer Virtual Assistants to provide admin and back office support services to the business community. Out of office hours I can be found with either a book or a camera in hand. Really looking forward to getting to know the members on this forum.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Liz,

A belated welcome from me :)

If I can help you get more out the forums please to get in touch with me. I have loads of hints and tips to make the forums really work for you :)

Jennie Stamp

Jennie Stamp

Hello Liz, welcome to the forums :) Great to have you here!

Jennie

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Hi Liz, great to see a new member around the place. Looking forward to getting to know about you and your business a little more in the future. What kind of support services do you offer? And what made you get into this line of work? People's business journeys really do fascinate me, so I am looking forward to hearing all about yours!

M

Mike Turner

Howdy and welcome. I've found everyone here to be most welcoming since I signed up, so I am certain that you will be able to benefit from exactly the same thing. What are your business plans for the near future? I would love to hear from you and hopefully pass a little advice around!

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking