By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Greetings from Heartland

Heartland

Heartland

Heartland is an independent creative enterprise based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Amongst other things, Heartland produces quality images for online and offline publications and makes them available for instant download through our stock website at heartland-heritage-photography.com | Stock images of Scotland available for purchase and download.

I've uploaded a small selection of images from the Free Images section of the Heartland site to an album on SBF to give you an idea of what I do. Please make use of anything in there that you think might be useful for your own website or promo literature. History buffs might also find a few articles of interest on our free Scottish history site at Heartland: The Scottish History Website.

Currently juggling the demands of wage slavery with the challenge of launching Heartland. I've been working up to this for about two years now and I reckon 2010 will be the decisive make-or-break year for this enterprise. For those of you in the same boat - good luck! Let me know how you get on.

Looking forward to browsing SBF, learning more about business and hopefully making the occassional useful contribution.

Best wishes,

Heartland

G

Gouldie0

Hi Heartland,

Welcome to the forums, i hope you find them useful. There's plenty of helpful folk on here willing to spend a little time answering any questions you may have.

Great business idea, hope things continue to progress in 2010 and you manage to leave behind 'wage slavery' :thumbup:.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards

Neil Gould

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi Heartland

Welcome to the SBF (the best forum on the planet .... in my humble opinion).

I would echo Neil's sentiments above and wish you all the best with your creative venture.

John

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Nice to have you on SBF Heartland :)

It always nice to be reminded that we live in such a wonderful country! Like the others I wish you lots of success with your new venture :)

Dont be shy in telling us your name, it's first name terms here (most of the time :p)

Brian McIntosh

Welcome along. There are quite a lot of creative people on here and it's good to see another one. I'm sure you'll find the forums very useful.

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
And possibly the most belated welcome to the forums from me!! :)

Welcome to the forums Heartland

Heartland

Heartland

And most belated of all...big thanks from Heartland to everybody who found the time to post a welcome, and even to those who didn't. I'm keeping an eye on these threads and hope to start posting some helpful stuff soon.

Best wishes again to all for 2010.