By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Greetings From A Human Resources Consultancy Provider

Edward Obi

Edward Obi

Director, HR Consultancy
Hello Everyone,

My name is Edward from Deux Consulting. I am a HR business owner who works with other local businesses just like yours.

I work with time challenged business owners to ensure that any HR related concerns are resolved swiftly enabling business owners to concentrate on what's important...building the business with the right staff who have the right attitude and vision.

My ideal clients are start ups and busy and driven small to medium business owners who struggle to get the right support, advice and guidance. I will ensure you have the right systems in place that will create a positive work based environment.

If you would like to know more on how we can work with each other please feel free to contact me either on [email protected]; 07810548283 or 01224 660373.

We support local employers to get it right in the workplace.

www.deuxconsulting.com

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Edward,

Welcome to SBF :)

I hope you find the forums useful and if you have any questions please get in touch.

Edward Obi

Edward Obi

Director, HR Consultancy
Will do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike Turner

Hi Edward nice to see you around. It'll be good to hear more about you and your business in the future!

Edward Obi

Edward Obi

Director, HR Consultancy
Hello Mike I am sure you will , I would also like to know what you do so that we can see if any areas of interest exist.

saltire

saltire

A warm welcome from me as well Edward.

It's nice to see more people joining up. I know a lot of effort goes into the site.

You really do get lots out of the site the more effort you put in.

Hopefully our paths will cross on some topics soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Clare Mackey

Clare Mackey

Hi Edward,

I am new to SBF and am very interested to hear more about yourself and Deux Consulting. At Appointedd we love to hear from people that are supporting small Scottish businesses. Appointedd is the online booking tools and business management software for small businesses. We are all about empowering service businesses to help them to do what they love! I will be in touch via email as I would love to hear more about Deux Consulting.