By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Google Adwords Voucher

• Thread starter Lanarkshire IT Services
  • Start date
L

Lanarkshire IT Services

Hi All

Anyone use Google Adwords?

Got a FREE £50 voucher code if any needs it.

Regards

Tim Barlow

Tim Barlow

We always have vouchers knocking around too if anybody wants one.

If you are going to use one here's my 2p: spend it as quickly as you possibly can.

Why - no, not because it may not be there tomorrow, but because it will give you a better feel for how much of a difference it can make to your business. £50 spent in an hour, provided it is on keywords that are genuinely relevant to your business ("golf" is not relevant to someone promoting a golf course) will produce you the same amount as spending over two weeks. However it will be much more difficult to detect the difference it makes to your business over that time.

An additional 2p.

Ask yourself if £50 is enough to make a decision on whether AdWords works for you. There are very few businesses where this is enough. (Happy to explain this if you want!)_

Mike Lewis

Mike Lewis

I agree with Tim's remarks.

Keep in mind though that these vouchers are usually only available for new Adwords users. Unfortunately, you can't apply them to an existing account (at least, that was the case the last time I tried, a few months ago).

Mike

amplifiedit

amplifiedit

Hi,

I just signed up our company to Adwords yesterday so if anyone has any vouchers left please let me know.

Thanks

Peter

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking