By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Good morning SBFer's

• Thread starter Power Lunch Club
  • Start date
Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Good morning SBFer's

It's Monday morning....and I looking forward to an exciting busy week in business...

I hope and that you will all be having great successes in you wonderful businesses too.

Have a great week

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

D

Dizzydiza

Good afternoon.....having not taken any business for the last week because hubby was on holiday, I am now waiting on 1 of 2 clients this evening. But unfortunately it is still quite quiet for me this month. I doubt there can not be too many autumn weddings in my area this year. :(

Good morning SBFer's

It's Monday morning....and I looking forward to an exciting busy week in business...

I hope and that you will all be having great successes in you wonderful businesses too.

Have a great week

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC
19:02 and I'm FINALLY sitting down to breakfast... (seriously!) :D

Happy Monday Gordon :D:D

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking