By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Glasgow Accountant (Quickbooks) Recommendation

A

AIS-Samuel

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for accountants in Glasgow that support quickbooks.

I have been with two accountants so far and I just feel they have not been right, don't get me wrong they do the accounts fine and everything is submitted on time.

I just feel at the moment there is no engagment or willingness to help with the overall business to offer advice etc.

Thanks
Sam

G

Gouldie0

Hi Sam,

Are you only looking for advice or is there anything else? Does this lead onto your other post about Payroll as this is something an accountant (Or myself) should be discussing with you.

Are you looking for a face to face relationship with your accountant? I know of a few that support Quickbooks, these tend to be the more forward thinking ones but there not based in Glasgow.

I don't know why accountants continually use Sage without looking into the alternatives.

Kind Regards

Neil

Mike Ward

Mike Ward

Hi Sam,

I am based in Glasgow and would be delighted to have a coffee with you to see if I could point you in the right direction or assist myself.

Kind regards
Mike

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking