By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Gift Ideas

swartz

swartz

My friends and I are planning to buy my friend a bunch of gifts and throw them in a box to give as a group present. She is turning 17. What are some original gift ideas?

poliq

poliq

All is well
What a great idea! Some ideas for you:
  • Bubble bath/bath bombs/pampering gift set
  • Makeup set, such as nail polish set, brow kit, curling iron
  • Journal or scrapbook or photo memory holder
  • Bracelet, jewelry, wallet or small handbag
  • Scented candles or aromatheraphy kit diffuser
Best wishes putting together her gift items!

versal567

versal567

Sometimes picking a gift for a close person can turn into a long and stressful task. It is especially difficult to come up with something unique and original, but still manage to keep it at a reasonable price. If you are one of these people, bringing your attention to a scratchable world map may be the solution you are looking for (https://www.1dea.me/scratch-map/) This is a perfect present for all people despite of age. A scratch off travel map is a great gift for competitive friends that like to travel a lot. You can compare your progress with them to see who can mark the most countries in the fastest time. If you don’t want to hear claims such as “my scratch map beats yours” from your friends it also may prompt you to travel more, and that is a wonderful side-effect to have

A

Alex777

Verified Member
A gift is of course a huge responsibility

poliq

poliq

All is well
Finding a great gift can be tricky. The best gift for her depends on the occasion, and how long you’ve been dating. After all, the kind of birthday gift you’d buy for a girl you just started dating a few months ago is going to be very different from the gift you’d pick out for your girlfriend of five years. My advice is to make a party with cool scrum magnets by https://scrummagnets.com/. She wont forget that day ever

J

JasonLee

About choosing a gift for a girl to think about when you have already met and plan to go on a date. And to all lonely people I recommend look at this site and learn how to find the most beautiful and sweet girlfriend for a serious relationship. Either way, you'll enjoy just chatting and flirting.

versal567

versal567

I think that the best gift is a book. There are so many different interesting things.

A

Alex777

Verified Member
Hi!Happy birthday to you! I remember for my birthday my colleague presented me a certificate for the barbershop. When I was to need to change my haircut I gone to the barbershop and make fashion hairdressers for men here you can find more information about it. Maybe if you need a present for your friend read this following, its help you. Its a really good present.

Meggan

Meggan

I think it's better to give something more substantial than a lot of little gifts.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking