By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Get on yer bike!

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
I'm seriously considering ditching the car in and around Edinburgh and buying a bike as a replacement. I'm fed up being stuck in traffic behind idiot drivers who don't indicate, don't go into the yellow hashes when turning right (and therefore the traffic lights don't know you're there so don't give you a filter at all),don't stop at the double dashes when coming out a junction, forget to check their mirrors when manoeuvring, bah... the list is pretty much endless.

Tesco Direct are selling bikes for around

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Stu! Get the bike and come and join me and Terry on The Bluesky Challenge :p

With the nice weather coming in riding accross the city will be fun. You also wont have to wory as much about diversions etc which annoy the hell out of me each time I visit Edinburgh as they always change them Grrrrr