By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Frockery, where's your shop??

Brian McIntosh

Hi Alison,

I was along in Forfar this afternoon at the angling shop and, as I was walking back to the car I passed a second hand clothes shop. I don't think it was yours though. Where about in Forfar are you??

frockery

frockery

Hi Alison,
I was along in Forfar this afternoon at the angling shop and, as I was walking back to the car I passed a second hand clothes shop. I don't think it was yours though. Where about in Forfar are you??
If you were at the angling shop, you were not far away from Frockery HQ, which is in Sparrowcroft (not far from the Co-op in Academy Street). We don't have a B&M shop, just a very large stock room which also houses my drum kit. :)

I was actually in Dundee this afternoon, but next time you're planning to be in the land of the bridies, let me know and I'll happily entertain you. :D