By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Free Website Offer with Moray Web Solutions

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Our newsletter which is going out tomorrow will have a very special competition to celebrate the launch of Moray Web Solutions new website.

One member of SBF will secure a fantastic new website and all for answering a simple question :) We hope to be able to bring you more offers like this over the coming months but we are really chuffed in managing to secure this one.

All the details can be found at the link below and if you have any questions regarding it please put then in here and either Gordon or myself will try and answer them.

Fancy a FREE website? : Moray Web Solutions

Good Luck to everyone :)

stugster

stugster

Wow! I've seen a lot of Gordon's work and that's an incredible deal!

Gordon N

Gordon N

Only a few days remaining to get your entries in for this one! Competition closes at midday on the 14th May.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Congratulations to forum member DickW. You've won the free website competition! :thumbup:

Gordon from Moray Web will be in touch with you via email very soon and i'm really looking forward to seeing how it all comes together.

A big thank you as well has to go to Gordon for offering such a great prize.

He's also done a great job on our mini site designed to pull all our online activities together (more on this soon :p)

Plug coming..... Scottish Business Network - Networking the Nation

:)

TomB

TomB

Congratulations DickW,

you are in very safe hands with Gordon. :thumbup:

I look forward to seeing your site

T

D

DickW

Gosh........ First competition I've won for years ... :D

Many thanks