By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Free for a coffee this afternoon...

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Hello I have just joined the forum,

Looks really good, Thanks (and team) for putting this together.

I am doing some marketing this morning for my "Power Lunch Club" events, but I have a free afternoon today, (13th June) if anyone would like to meet for a coffee...my treat. In Leith.

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

Last edited by a moderator:
TomB

TomB

HI Gordon,

Are you based in Leith? Me too. NIce ot have a fellow Leither on the forum.

I'd love to meet for a coffee this afternoon but unfortunetly my clients won't allow it (they're very strict!:D) I've got far too much to do today!

Another time if your about?

T

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

We shall indeed do it another day Tom,

It will be good to meet.

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

PC

PC

How about a general coffee morning once a month for everyone on this forum. Pick a coffee house and off we go?

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

What a brilliant Idea.....

Now I have my own personal favourites....but I would suggest the centre of Edinburgh....to make it much more central.

Where would be good in town for people....give us some suggestions and we will pick one.

I would say Wednesday mornings....again the middle of the week?

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

This is a really great idea and i'm certainly up for it. I'm happy to help organise etc should there be sufficient demand :)

PC

PC

How about Tigerlily at the west end of George Street on Wed 25th June and then four-weekly after that?

They open at 9am, do breakfast and (from the few times I've been there) they seem to have a policy of free refills.

Thoughts?

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Sounds good to me....free refills should keep the buzz going?

I'll be there

Gordon
PLC

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Can I veto Starbucks straight away?

I have to say, I like the idea of free refills! Wonder if they'll make mine Irish Coffee!

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Just a reminder, the 25th at Tigerlilly's on George Street for 09:00 am

I'll be there, who else is coming....?

Gordon
PLC

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Bummer :( I arranged a meeting in Glasgow for next Wednesday this morning and there was something in the back of my mind but nothing in my diary :(. It looks like i'll be missing the first event as I cant put the Glasgow thing off now. Sorry.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

LOL! :) I'm glad my wife doesn't frequent these forums, I could get in a load of trouble :p

Gordon N

Gordon N

Has anybody got a really, really long straw?!?!

Would love to join you all, however I think the 340 mile round trip might write my whole day off and cost me a small fortune in petrol!!:)

....... if they do take away, you could always send me one up? ;)

Seriously though this is what I think these kind of forums should be achieving, if I was more local I would be there. That said for anyone in the North, there is nothing stopping us arranging something up here if we can find a mutual venue....

Regards,

Gordon

PC

PC

It looks as if the idea of coffee in Tigerlilly next week is a go.

Can we have a list of people who will be there so that we can get some sort of idea of the numbers?

Richard (Me)

frockery

frockery

Sorry I can't make it as it's too far from For-far! :D

Maybe some of us more northern sorts can arrange a similar thing in Aberdeen or Dundee?

Time to slot in another evening meet up too, methinks. How about Glasgow this time as we seem to have a growing Weegie contingent?

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Okay folk, just a wee reminder that we are going to be having a "FLASH" networking sessions at Tigerlilly's on George Street at 09:00am on Wednesday (25th)....with us enjoying the FREE refils of coffee from there.

Can you give us a idea who might turn up,

Gordon - PLC
Richard - PC Support
Stuart - Easy PC

Who else is coming?....Don't be shy...I am going to be inviting 2 or 3 other along myself.

copy and paste the list....so we can get a clear idea of who else is coming.

Gordon
PLC

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
I'll be there :)

Tom Bathgate should be coming, once I convince him!

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking