By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Free delivery for first time MOO customers...

Gordon N

Gordon N

As some of you know I am very enthusiastic about the quality of business cards that MOO produce, and they have now started a refer-a-friend scheme so I thought I would be a bit naughty! :)

I'll be totally up front and let you know that if I introduce 3 new customers to MOO I get a free pack of 50 business cards - not a huge amount of cards I know and I can only claim it once, but being the Scotsman I am....... it's free!

As an incentive to you for ordering with them (trust me you won't be disappointed!!) any first time customer gets free delivery on their first order if they use my friend code : VFU3XS.

If you have been considering trying MOO here is your chance! :thumbup:

(I can also offer design services to anyone who needs some help arranging there card design ;) ) <<< Double cheeky, if you are at all offended please ignore! :p

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Well I got my email from Little Moo earlier to tell me mines are on the way :p

Thanks to Gordon as he saved me £3 as well :)