By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Fortnightly networking in elgin - launch meeting 25th june

Highland Girl

4Networking is launching a new group to its network of nearly 30 groups in Scotland and 215 through the UK.

All 4Networking meetings follow the same format and run from 8am to 10am. All you need to attend is £10 cash on the day, some business cards and a smile.

The venue is Linkwood Lodge, on the A96 Eastern side of Elgin. Its right next to the Premier Inn so there is lots of free parking.

This event is not on the website yet so to book on please email leanandgreenevents@me.com and we can then send a confirmation.

These meetings will then run fortnightly.

Gordon N

Gordon N

I'm totally maxed out with work just now, but if I can squeeze it in I might take a trip down for a chat.