By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

For over 40's only...

Brian McIntosh

OK, I'll pay good money to be in the pub when start dancing and Gordon tells his story. Just let me know when, where and how much.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'll pay good money to be in the pub when start dancing and Gordon tells his story. Just let me know when, where and how much.

I'll bring 2 HDV cameras... You operate one I'll work t'other.... The blackmail/sales potential is such that we could probably buy Donald Trump oot o' that Golf course idea he has! :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I'll bring 2 HDV cameras... You operate one I'll work t'other.... The blackmail/sales potential is such that we could probably buy Donald Trump oot o' that Golf course idea he has! :D:D:D

I know, and that's just one incident.....then there was the Freezer Room scene at the Manse, in Methlick, with a physciatrist!!! I was young and foolish!!:sneaky2: ...oh the shame....:crying:

I know, and that's just one incident.....then there was the Freezer Room scene at the Manse, in Methlick, with a physciatrist!!! I was young and foolish!!:sneaky2: ...oh the shame....:crying:

jings Gordon and there was me thinking I had all the mad stories nailed with my deep fried creme eggs, Aberdonian chickens and traffic polis.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

jings Gordon and there was me thinking I had all the mad stories nailed with my deep fried creme eggs, Aberdonian chickens and traffic polis.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aberberdonian chickens??????????

Oh I have many more...The getting arrested for kidnapping story outside Woolworth's in St Andrews!! I'm innocent I tell ya!!

Safeway's can never prove those rosebushes in my car came from their embankment!!

Then there was the big plastic shark incident at Waterworld, a manequinn's leg, some string and a bottle of tomato sauce....(oh and a very narrow bridge) such fun!!

That manequinn's leg had other adventures too.....:D

I used to live beside a student's hall of residence in St Andrews, (I wasn't a student at the time) and they used to complain about the noise coming from my flat!!:tongue_smilie:

Streaking incidents......let's just not go there

Then there were the strange women....."What do you mean the forks are not drying the right way up?" or "I think I'm demon possessed." or "My mother says, Claire as long as you're happy."

Ah so many happy memories.

Alison, write them down, I am to a 8 Stella count so far!!

jimbairn

jimbairn

No way I can compete with Gordon, but I once got arrested for attempting to blow up the place I used to work at. I've also been ignored by Superman.