By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Fife Fitness Business Expanding To Edinburgh!

AM Fitness

AM Fitness

My name is Andrew, I am the owner of A.M Fitness which is a Fife based fitness training company, I am pleased to announce that I am expanding my business to offer my services within the biggest and best equipped training facilities in Edinburgh, all at very competitive rates!

From September I will be offering health and fitness solutions within the newly extended University of Edinburgh's 'Centre of Sport and Exercise' located in the Pleasance Edinburgh.

I have been successfully offering Bootcamps and personal training in Fife for the past three years and plan to take this to Edinburgh. I will also be launching new 'semi-private' training sessions. This is a happy medium between the bootcamps and personal training. Working in a small group (4-5 clients) but getting the personal attention you would expect from a 1-2-1 private personal training session.

It's all exciting stuff:) Keep an eye on the website for updates.

Thanks

Andrew
AM Fitness
A.M Fitness – Garage Conditioning