By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Fame at Last

A

anned

Got a nice bit of marketing today -Herald p22.
Didn't expect it to be nearly the whole page -so if you want to find out a bit more about me check it out

Anne

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Thanks for the link Diana

Congratulations Anne ....... it's always nice to read of an SBF member getting some positive press coverage as reward and recognition for creative enterprise.

John

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I've had the pleasure of meeting Anne on more than one occasion and it's really nice to hear of her success so well done Anne! :)

My only regret is that I didn't do this interview first and it was then a wee scoop for us as well. I've been meaning to start looking at this as well so will probably accelerate this as I think there are many other people on the forums that are also doing some great things.

Well done again Anne! :)

A

anned

Thanks

I'm sure there are lots of good stories waiting to be told to the wider world.
The format The Herald use is good -asking questions. Stops you having to worry about getting the balance right.

Anne

abs

abs

Well done Anne, I'm pleased to see that you are doing so well - and it's great to put a face to the name.

Good for you!

Theresia