By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Facebook Stats

sam09

Hey

Since all the debats between using Twitter and Facebook etc...I have just discovered something useful on Facebook-which everyone esle prob knew but still for those who dont!

I searched my Love As I Find page on FB and found a wee link saying 'See Inights' this then broke down my fans info like how many are female/male, how many active fans i've had that week and other bits.

I thought this was usefull as it gives me info I can't get form the stats from my site.

So as I've seen in many post the Stats are usefull to see where customers are coming from etc...so it can't hurt to get a page as if folk arent visiting your site all the time they are reminded about you by your updates.

To keep mines regular I post qoutes from film stars and glamorous women such as Rita Hayworth which is inkeeping with what I do and means I'm shown on status pages often :)

So hope this helps someone in someway

Sam