By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Euro 2008

ahop23

Would love to hear worldwide predictions about who will ultimately take the prize in Euro 2008...

nothing does

nothing does

Ah ha a footy fan. I'm going for Croatia. I know that Portugal have Ronaldo who is on fire at the moment but it's a team game so my money is on Croatia. And I have to say that I can see Man Utd winning the Champions League as they just seem unstoppable at the moment. No I'm not a United fan before anyone asks.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I'm gonna go for Italy and if they do win then at least we can say we got beat off the champions :p.

Got to agree with David on Man U as well, they were very impressive last night and no doubt favourites for the Champions League.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I was trying to think of something witty to say but David beat me to it :p Now we all know who the Stranraer supporter is :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking