By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Embroidered Tees

Brian McIntosh

Anyone recommend a supplier of embroidered tee shirts or polo shirts? I'm looking to have some done with my logo but some of the online sites just look a bit cheap to me. Any ideas?

Boxby

We use trade services direct who worked through the night to get a coat done for us for an event after their sewing machine chewed up the first one. Delivered to the hotel on a before 7am service. Definitely good quality customer service. The products were very good prices too.

Pink Nik

Pink Nik

Hi Brian,
I have just joined the site and may be a little late on this but if you haven't found anyone for doing your embroidery please feel free to give me a call or check out our website to see what we can do to help you out if needed! :D