By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Email notification

Brian McIntosh

Is there a problem with the email notification system for private messages? I was sent a PM yesterday and didn't get the email notification until today. I was sent another PM today and I'm still waiting for the email. This only seems to have started since the server switch.

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Brian,

I've sent you an e-mail to see if that works... If it does, please let me know :D

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Brian,

Are you still having problems or has Stu now fixed them?

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Sent!

Out of interest, do you get notifications when a reply to a thread you're subscribed on gets posted? If so, how long do they take to come through?

Is anyone else having these issues?

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi B,

Thanks for letting us know it's all working :) Sorry about the loss of functionality! I know you need your daily forum fix ;)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking