By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Eight Reasons Why Now May Be The Time To Invest In Your Site

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
S

ScottJ

Yes it's certainly a time to be cautious but proactive, there are some amazing bargains out there. Where one person fails or suffers it creates opportunity for others. You don't want to take too many risks though :D

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Great article....and it's true...those that focus on their customers and the quality of service they give to them will succeed.

It's all about seeing those opportunites and doing it differently from your competitors.

And those opportunites are there right now!!

Gordon N

Gordon N

And on that subject, if anyone wishes to throw some money at me for work on their sites you are more than welcome! ;)

Regards,

Gordon

Adventurelife

Adventurelife

Great article....and it's true...those that focus on their customers and the quality of service they give to them will succeed.

It's all about seeing those opportunites and doing it differently from your competitors.

You are very correct. I am seeing and being offered more opportunity at present than I have seen in the last 5 years. Big choices to be made and as always it will come down to the ability to execute.

My industry in being hammered and it is opening up opportunities I could only have dreamed of 12 months ago.

Peter

Kasumi

What a great quote - I totally agree with you :thumbup1:

Latest Posts