By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Edinburgh eateries

frockery

frockery

One of my customers is coming to Scotland in a couple of weeks and I want to take her to lunch in a suitable eating/watering hole in Edinburgh.

It's been a while since I worked there so any recommendations would be appreciated - preferably central, not too posh and not too expensive.

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
There's a restaurant chain called Stac Polly. They're absolutely fantastic, although it's about

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Alison,

I had a fantastic meal at Le Monde just a few months ago. Stunning place and not that expensive. You also cant get more central as it's on George Street. Cant drop in any names i'm afraid, obviously not moving the the same circles at Stu :p

frockery

frockery

Where did you end up taking them?

Gordon
PLC
As it happened, the customer asked to go to the 'JK Rowling' restaurant on Nicholson Street which, I dicovered after booking a table, is now a Chinese restaurant....

We decided against it in the end and trotted along to a restaurant on the High Street whose name I can't now remember, but it was very good. We had a great afternoon, ending up in a few pubs in Rose Street. :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking