By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Easy ways to find land snail sellers in Canada

H

HeatherCole

When you talk about keeping pets then you will be surprised to see what people are actually interested in keeping as pets these days. I know I was very surprised. See, you can understand if someone wants a dog or a cat or even a horse. Snakes and other reptiles even made sense to me but when I heard, that people are, actually, interested in looking for land snails for sale in Canada that was one of the most shocking moments of my life. Now, after a little bit of research, I found that you can easily find land snail sellers online and all you need to do is type it in Google search. What other ways can you use for this?