By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Dragons Den 2011 - Series Comments & Thoughts

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

OK so I missed the first episode of Dragon's Den last week so i'm coming to this a bit late. I did however catch the episode last night. My initial thought s below.

The new dragon Hilary seems a bit strange and there is definately some tension between her and Deborah so it will be interesting to see how this develops over the series. All the other dragons were same old same old so not much to comment on the rest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006vq92

The investment by Peter in the popcorn guys is actually a pretty shrewd move and it'll be interesting to see whether they go to market with their idea or if Peter really sees it as paying £70K for a nice team of bright young talent.

As always it's interesting to see how much weight the dragons put behind knowing your numbers and it was equally interesting to see Hilary not being as fussed and actually making her first investment in the caravan memory foam thing.

So what did you all think of last nights episode or last weeks if you seen it? Come and share your comments :)

kmbookkeeping

I've never been terribly impressed with Hillary. She did another tv show last year called 'The Business Inspector'. I'm not sure why, but there's something about her that I don't really like. I don't really know much about her background other than it's in haulage.

Kris