By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Dr Who

PC

PC

So does anyone have any guesses as to what will happen in next weeks episode?

Davros wants to destroy reality (BBC - Doctor Who - News),bad man!

Does the Doctor transmutate into someone else???

Which faithful ex-companion dies?

Does the Doctor get one last snog with Rose?

TomB

TomB

Hasn't the last couple of episodes of doctor who been brilliant.

Am loving it just now, was on the edge of my seat on saturday night.

I think he is going to come back as he is as he is signed to do at least one more season, and i think so it Catherine tate, i think Rose is going to die.

Mind you it could be the other women, from the kids spin off, apparently she was one of his companions as well.

Can't wait for the episode on sat its going to be brilliant!!

T

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

How sad are we...really excited over a TV programme.

Even had a heated discussion with my other half....and said I think he was going to regenerate into Peter Davidson for the is episode!!!

Yes, the Dow family will be glued to the gogle box on Saturday tea time too!!

Gordon
PLC

S

ScottJ

Yep Sarah Jane/Tom Baker & K9

- Worst thing is it'll soon be Sunday and it'll be finished again 'till Xmas ... but looking forward to the last episode with my son, a great family treat.

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Yep Sarah Jane/Tom Baker & K9

- Worst thing is it'll soon be Sunday and it'll be finished again 'till Xmas ... but looking forward to the last episode with my son, a great family treat.
Go on to YouTube, and you'll find loads of Dr Who recent episodes to keep your craving going...

Yup it's a family affair in this house too.
Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

D

Dizzydiza

Im loving how they have the characters from Torchwood in Dr Who as well....it has been a brilliant series and thank goodness for the virgin plus box as I am off out to Edinburgh tomorrow night with hubby, sis and bro in law. So I will either watch it when we get back or see it the following day.

Idea15

Idea15

That was brilliant!

I loved the term "metacrisis"...it sounds like something web designers go through in the SEO phase...

jimbairn

jimbairn

Yes, Russell T. Davies has had a very variable run on scripts - from awful to average - but the last four episodes of this series were terrific. The finale was huge fun and tied up lots of loose ends. Was i the only one shouting and clapping when K9 appeared?

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Yes, Russell T. Davies has had a very variable run on scripts - from awful to average - but the last four episodes of this series were terrific. The finale was huge fun and tied up lots of loose ends. Was i the only one shouting and clapping when K9 appeared?
No...I too am as old as you Jim...I had spent most of the time saying to my other half...it's not complete until K9 appear...and yah...he did!!!

Kind regards

Gordon
PLC

D

Dizzydiza

I read today that they are hoping to bring in Tom Baker for the next series of Dr Who......cool eh ;)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking