By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Do You Think Malaysia Is A Nice Country To Work?

swartz

swartz

If you're a local, and working in non-gov based company, it is likely the workplace will be normal. Competitive coworkers, people pushing each others down, short datelines, piles of work...

Perhaps it depends on what industry you plan to work in. For one, I'm in the digital ad agency, and it's not always playtime. There are some short periods when we get breaks, in between campaigns, to breath a little easier. Most of the time we're chasing datelines, grinding our teeth out for a good idea and basically working as hard as we can within our work hours.

versal567

versal567

Do you think Malaysia is a nice country to work?
I would rather say it is one of the most suitable country for that. You see, I have been working in Malaysia for a couple of years already and changed about 5 positions, but all of them were quite well paid. If you have a good job, you will have good live conditions, why not? Try out this resource https://my.jobsora.com/jobs-account-petaling-jaya to find a good job position. I found my first job there. Hope it can be helpful. Good luck

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking