By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Do You Know What This It?

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

It looks like the inside of a bee hive but I bet i'm totally wrong as i'm always rubbish at these things :p

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Definitely something to do with bees or wasps!! Are we right?

justDAJ

justDAJ

Well done. it is the inside of a wasps nest. This little structure was hanging inside a golf ball sized nest. You can see the individual larvae too :)

P

Pete Brindle

Well done. it is the inside of a wasps nest. This little structure was hanging inside a golf ball sized nest. You can see the individual larvae too :)
Brilliant, I thought it was. We had a wasp nest once. I didn't get to see is that close as I was more than happy for the experts to take it away!

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Thought it was something like that! It's so beautiful. It makes you wonder how something so small can make something so intricate!

justDAJ

justDAJ

It is quite an amazing little structure. I felt a little guilty removing it but it was attached to the under side of the BBQ.

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

It is quite an amazing little structure. I felt a little guilty removing it but it was attached to the under side of the BBQ.
One of the worst places for it to be I imagine.. food and wasps don't mix very well!

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking